PWN Global: Fundraising and Innovation Team: Benchmarking and Community Funding Expert
We are seeking a highly skilled and passionate Benchmarking and Community Expert to join our team at PWN Global. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting benchmarking studies, facilitating knowledge sharing, and building a supportive community among City Network CP VPs and organizations focus on women's development and D&I.
|Co-VPs Funding and Innovation
|Fundraiding and Innovation Team
|6hrs/wk (including meetings)
- Benchmarking Studies: Lead and coordinate benchmarking initiatives to assess and analyze the progress of City Networks
- Data Collection: Gather, organize, and analyse data from internal and external sources to create comprehensive benchmarking reports and insights.
- Best Practices: Identify and share best practices, trends, and innovative approaches among City Network projects with Corporate partners.
- Community Building: Establish and nurture a community of organizations, experts, and individuals interested in partnership and collaboration
- Research Collaboration: Collaborate with research institutions, universities, and partner organizations to advance research in women's development and D&I.
Background and skills:
- Proven experience in benchmarking, research, or community development for a global NGO or related organization, with a focus on women's development and D&I.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Excellent communication and networking abilities.
- Passion for advancing women's development and diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a diverse team.
Send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.